There are many mouth odor fighting products advertising in the market. Some of them are helpful in eliminating bad breath while others are not effective at all. Bad breath odor can be tackle with naturally available herbs and spices.
How to cure bad breath?
There are many ways to get rid of bad breath. We will discuss briefly how to cure bad breath with natural herbs and medications-
- Herbs contain natural breath odor fighting ingredients which endow a natural treatment for it. Natural herbs have an affect only on the bacteria but chemicals can affect the harmful bacteria as well as the natural flora present in the body. It can also have an adverse effect on the body tissues and organs.
- Peppermint tea: Bad breath can be due to some gastrointestinal problems. Such digestive disorders can be cure by taking peppermint tea. It will help to eliminate toxins from the stomach which are responsible for smelly breath.
- Weeds: Dandelions or weeds can be helpful to cure bad breath. Bad breath associated with digestive disorders or respiratory diseases can be treated with this natural herb -weeds. It acts as a detoxifier of the toxins and impedes the multiplication of the odor-producing bacteria.
- Hog on lots of parsley: Parsley is one of the breath-saving greens. It contains chlorophyll, a natural breath deodorizer. You can fill your lunch plate with green parsleys or drink a juice of it whenever you want to refresh your mouth breath. Dip some parsley sprigs in vinegar and chew it. It can cure your bad breath immediately. You can add additional drink such as apple cider vinegar to your water.
- Natural herbal oils: Sprit some drops of tea tree oil on your toothpaste or toothbrush before brushing your teeth. This herb oil has an antiseptic element which acts as a disinfectant. This can help to kill bacteria. Even cardamom seed is rich in antiseptic compounds which help in cleansing the mouth and leaving a fresh smell.
- Cineole: It is very effective on bad odor. Cineole is present in cardamom seeds and in the leaves of a eucalyptus tree. Eucalyptus leaves has eucalyptol oil that can be used as a natural mouth washes. This can be a better substitute for a commercial mouthwash which contains alcohol.
- Avocado: This fruit is good to keep your gastrointestinal tract system healthy and free of smelly breath. Guavas also helps to cure bad-odor breathe. Fresh vegetable juices are also effective in removing mouth odor.
- Cinnamon gum: A cinnamon flavored sugarless gum helps to fight mouth breath-odor. Cinnamon is known to decrease the bacteria in the mouth.
- Munch lots of vegetables and fruits: Green and colorful raw vegetables such as parsley, carrot, spinach, cucumbers and fruits like avocados, apples, guavas etc can help you to keep your mouth clean and healthy.
- Green tea: Have a green tea after your meals or drink it whole day. It keeps your breathe fresh because green tea contains antibacterial activity that destroy the germs in the mouth. You can add some Cinnamon sticks to your tea because it contains essential oils that removes stinky smelly breathe.