There are a number of ways to know the secret of ‘how to get whiter teeth’ however; it depends on your inclination and dedication to achieve for the best visible results.
- Its rinsing time! – Make yourself habitual of always rinsing your teeth after you put anything in your mouth! It is recommended to rinse the mouth after every meal thoroughly. Even if you had a cup of coffee, just rinse your teeth after that, this would lessen the amount of stain that coffee leaves on to your teeth.
- Keep it clean! – To understand how to get whiter teeth, one needs to have a good oral hygiene as the foremost step. People spend a king’s ransom on to getting the white color in their teeth by bleaching, and using a number of products that are recommended by their dentist. However, the money spent will be like putting that in water if you do not maintain a clean and tidy mouth retaining its oral hygiene.
- Brush and floss! – To know how to get whiter teeth, we know that keeping your teeth is essential. But to keep your teeth sparkling white, you need to brush your teeth and floss it regularly. Brushing your teeth could be done twice (if not thrice) a day and flossing also needs to be done on a regular basis. This is a basic remedy for getting whiter teeth, provided you use the toothpaste which has a good amount of fluoride content.
- Its dentist time! – Visit your dentist at regular interval so that he could examine and check if there is any mess inside of your teeth. The cavities/tartar in your mouth could lead to discoloration of teeth. If diagnosed and treated well in advance could leave you with a bright white smile always. Even the American Dental Association (ADA) recommends regular visits to the dentists as essential.
- Eat to keep your teeth white! – Carrots, apples, pear, strawberries, celery etc., are the handpicked nature’s gift for us human beings to keep and enhance the color of our teeth. These fruits and vegetables act as exfoliates which with their unique properties help in whitening the teeth giving you unmatched results.
- Bleach it! –
- Chuck away habits that harm your teeth! – Biting nails, using your teeth as an opener to open bottles, packets etc, and making use of your fingernails to remove any probable stain from the teeth are some habits which could affect the enamel of your teeth. You can retain the white color of your teeth by getting rid of these habits.
Simplest and quickest way of answering the question of how to get whiter teeth is by just bleaching it. There are number of ways through which you may bleach your teeth. It can be done in consultation with the dentist at his place or you may do it at home too. Tooth bleaching or whitening as it is called is the most common cosmetic dental procedure. Home remedies could also be opted such as using baking powder as a concoction with your toothpaste, the common salt or with just some strawberries. However, if you are doing at home, make sure you don’t over bleach your teeth.
These are the handpicked seven tips which would hopefully satisfy your question of how to get whiter teeth.