Why resort to cosmetic dental procedure and spend a king’s ransom on getting the envious brighter whiter teeth. All you need to do is to take care of your teeth and follow these simple techniques to get beautiful glowing white and healthy teeth.
The effectiveness of the natural teeth whitening methods depends upon person to person. A natural teeth whitening method would do wonders for one but might not be that effective for another person. To get the best results, first and foremost weigh the severity of the discolored teeth or the stain that you have on your teeth. Accordingly, you may opt for methods which will help you in natural teeth whitening.
Less severe stains – If your discoloration of teeth is in its initial stages, your teeth color might just get benefitted from the vegetables and fruits that are readily available in your kitchen! Why opt of any chemical on your teeth when you could just get the brightest of teeth by eating the following fruits and vegetable:
Fruits and vegetables for natural teeth whitening:
- Apple – Apples have mild acidic and astringent like properties which cleanse your teeth thoroughly generating saliva which further rinses the mouth leaving you with bright white teeth. The flesh of the apple is fiber-rich, which is quite beneficial for your teeth. However, to minimize any probable stains from the acid and sugar of the apple, it is recommended that you drink water on top of eating an apple. Hence, an apple a day has the potentials to keep your dentists also away!
- Carrots – Carrot is another natural exfoliant like apple which after eating produces saliva in the mouth. Saliva is for mouth what blood is for a body. Carrot thus helps in cleaning the mouth giving you your natural teeth whitening concentrate at home.
- Green Leafy vegetables – The green leafy vegetables such as lettuce, spinach, broccoli, celery etc when chewed create a thin bio-film which quite naturally helps in whitening the teeth.
- Lemon – Lemon is another fruit which is acidic in nature and is a natural teeth whitening technique. However, studies have also found that lemon juice put directly on your teeth could take away the calcium content from your teeth. Therefore be cautious when you use them on to your teeth.
- Strawberries – If you love pink I am assuming you love strawberries too. The fruit besides being luscious is beneficial for whitening the teeth. Just brushing it over the teeth or applying the crushed strawberries with some baking powder would give you the desired envious white teeth in about 2 weeks or so. It is another effective natural teeth whitening technique.
Significantly discolored teeth –
Toothpaste and baking soda – If your teeth are severely stained it would be beneficial to make a homemade concoction of toothpaste and baking soda to naturally whiten your teeth.
Peroxide for natural teeth whitening – Take hydrogen peroxide, clean your tooth brush with it. Thereafter, rinse your mouth in the peroxide solution and let it remain there for about a minute. Ensure that you intake only about 3% of this solution. Thereafter brush your teeth thoroughly, in upward and downward direction. Do this twice a day and see the results for yourself!
These are some tricks and easy to follow natural teeth whitening techniques that you could follow to get those sparkling bright and white teeth! So what are you waiting for get going!