If you want to save some money, I would advise you to not go to a dentist for teeth whitening, as that can make your pocket lighter by 500$ to sometimes even more than a 1000$. Yes, the dentist might do wonders with your teeth and make them sparkly white, but these teeth whitening procedures at home can give results nearly as good as the teeth whitening done by a dentist. With so many over the counter teeth whiteners, it is often hard to know which method is best and most suitable for you. With such products being so readily available, it is often advised that one reads as many proper teeth whitening reviews so that you end up buying the best teeth whitening product for you!
There are basically 3 major kinds of beaching procedures that you can do at home:
- Teeth Tray Beaching:
This is the oldest kind of teeth whitening system and it also the most popular, mainly because it has been there for so long. This is also the reason why you will find a lot of teeth whitening reviews done on this particular kind of procedure. This procedure has plastic trays which you have to wear on your teeth. After fitting these trays snugly on your teeth, you have to leave them for 2 to 4 hours a day for the next two months. Although the trays can be annoying at times but the longer you use your trays the better the result will be. The major drawback of this procedure is that most people cannot work this procedure into their schedules and daily lives; this is because once you have the trays on your teeth you are not supposed to eat food or drink anything.
- Disposable Whitening Strips:
It was Crest who pioneered this particular kind of teeth whitening procedure. Many teeth whitening reviews would agree that disposal strips are often easy to use and very convenient. They also offer the users their products at an inexpensive price. You have to wear these little plastic strips on your teeth for about 15 to 30 minutes a day, after each use you use new strips. This procedure is of 2 weeks and can give you pretty decent results. Most people like disposable whitening strips because they are extremely convenient and inexpensive. But the drawback of this system is that it does not end up giving results which are as good as bleaching trays because they don’t conform to the users teeth that well.
- Brush on whiteners:
They are also often called as paint on whiteners, in today’s market the brush on whiteners is one of the most popular teeth whitening system. Ever increasing teeth whitening reviews claim that their choice of teeth whiteners is the brush on whiteners. Using brush on whiteners is very simple. Every day, after brushing your teeth, all you have to do is paint or brush the solution on to your teeth; you have to avoid drinking or eating anything for the next thirty minutes. This procedure often has very quick results.
- Teeth Whitening Procedures
- Tips for teeth whitening at home – Cut the cost! Do teeth whitening right at home
- What You May Not know from Some Laser Teeth Whitening Reviews
- What are the Benefits of At-Home Teeth Whitening Kits?
- Teeth Whitening at Home Remedies
- Creating a Broader and Whiter Smile! – Best At Home Teeth Whitening Remedy
- Teeth Whitening Trays- How Effective are They?
- How Much Does Teeth Whitening Cost?
- The Best Teeth Whitening Products
- Best Way to Whiten Teeth at Home
- Tips for Teeth Whitening Before and After
- Professional Teeth Whitening for Instantly Professional Whitened Teeth!
- Carbamide Peroxide Teeth Whitening Products and Gels!
- Tips to use on how to whiten teeth at home – Secrets revealed
- Get white Teeth in an Hour with Laser Teeth Whitening!