- Bleach – A cost effective technique of how to whiten teeth at home is using baking powder on to your teeth. Teeth tend to get a yellowish hue when exposed to beverages like red wine, coffee and tea. Other than these smoking and few oils used to prepare dishes also have a tendency to stain teeth. As teeth are stained by the edibles that are consumed, it is quite right to cut the stain with this home remedy available at our perusal. The baking soda available in any drug store could show you the desired results in probably 1 week itself. It is the most convenient solution of how to whiten teeth at home. However, it is to be noted that baking soda could be mixed with tooth paste, while applying or else it probably may cause an inflammatory sense in the gums.
- DIY tooth whitening kit – Tooth whitening kits available in the market are also proven to be quite effective. These are also best solutions for the question of how to whiten teeth at home. The tooth stains that one gets on our teeth can be very embarrassing at social events. Getting rid of it would considerably make you more confident boosting your self esteem! Instead of spending a fortune on laser treatments and other types of expensive treatments available in the market get some do it yourself tooth whitening kit from your nearest market and be blessed with envious, whiter and brighter teeth.
- Your query of how to whiten teeth at home would require some amount of insight on the ingredients of the tooth whitening kits: These kits are easy to use and contain chemicals such as carbamide peroxide. A carbamide peroxide when comes in contact with your teeth, is quite effective teeth bleaching agent which not only eliminates any visible exterior stains on your teeth but also considerably alters your original dull color of your teeth/tooth.
Few other, ‘do it at home tooth whitening kits’ require a person to apply a gel which comprises of peroxide. This is an ingredient which is applied to the surface of the teeth. This gel is in a tray which moulds the teeth. It is advised that the tray which contains peroxide needs to be worn compulsorily for a minimum of 2-3 weeks so that the desired results could be obtained upon.
White teeth that you always desired to have could be gained by these simple techniques of how to whiten teeth at home.
- Strips for white teeth – The response to how to whiten teeth at home could be provided by these home teeth whitening strips too. The teeth whitening strips are not that effective like that of the bleaching agents or the above mentioned products, however, these do give some kind of whitening of teeth. People prefer the strips mainly because they are very easy to exploit, and the results of using the strips are visible promptly.
- The teeth whitening toothpastes – You can get your answer of how to whiten teeth at home with these whitening tooth pastes available in the market. Without causing any harm to the original teeth color, the abrasives and chemicals present in the toothpastes give good results by doing away with any possible exterior tarnish.
No related posts.