The water effect! – There are umpteen numbers of benefits of getting brighter and whiter teeth. However, the most essential item which is always at perusal and could be a great deal of help in enhancing and preserving our tooth color is water! Drinking water is effective and undisclosed technique to keep your teeth glowing white always!
Minimizing the risk getting stained:
- If you drink a glass of water after you have had any probable tooth staining foodstuff or drink such as coffee, red wine or blue berries etc., you will be able to reduce the probability of getting stains in your teeth.
Maintain a good oral hygiene! – Maintaining a good oral dental hygiene is very important to get on the question of how to make your teeth whiter.
The essentials of maintaining good oral hygiene are:
- Brushing your teeth twice or if required thrice a day thoroughly
- Flossing the teeth well on a daily basis.
- Rinsing your mouth with water after every meal or snack
- Going for regular dental check ups
Munch on crunchy! – Eat fruits and vegetables that are which are crunchy in nature. These fruits and vegetables with their exfoliant properties would help build saliva in the mouth which is quite beneficial to keep the mouth clean and refreshed all the time. Saliva rinses the mouth from acquiring invasions of microbial nature. Therefore, the question of how to make your teeth whiter could be answered by having the fruits and vegetables which act as natural teeth whiteners. They are as follows:
Note: These fruits and vegetables would whiten your teeth only if these are eaten raw.
Remedies at home! – Home remedies could be the next stop for your question of how to make your teeth whiter. The following handpicked natural and effective home remedies are as follows:
- Rubbing strawberry on to your teeth with chocolate syrup would give you pearly white teeth in just weeks.
- Another simple technique to get enviously white teeth is to apply banana peel everyday on to your teeth before you brush. You will be amazed with the results.
- Brush your teeth with baking soda or peroxide.
Experimenting with your teeth! – If after opting for all the above techniques you are unable to counter the discoloration of your teeth , you can experiment with the following products to get white and bright teeth :
- Teeth whitening toothpastes
- Teeth whitening gels
- Teeth whitening strips
Cosmetic dental outlook – To make your teeth whiter, you may also get some professional help from your dentist. Some of the techniques used by the dentists these days to whiten teeth are:
- Laser teeth whitening
- Professional teeth whitening
- Light accelerated bleaching
- Internal bleaching procedure
You may opt any of the above methods which is feasible for you and this may fetch you with the response for how to make your teeth whiter. Giving you beautiful white teethJ