Toothaches are excruciating pain in the tooth caused by tooth cavity or dental cavity. Most of the toothaches are because of cavities in the tooth. Tooth pain can vary depending on the severity of the cavity. A deep rooted cavity can cause extreme and intense toothache.
Other than dental cavity, infections and inflammations of the gums and jaws can also result in toothache. Avoid hot and cold drinks during toothache as this can aggravate the intensity of the pain.
Home remedies are best, safe and effective for toothache. Instead of relying on the pain pills and pain killers to ease your toothache you can try some of the simple but effective remedies at home. Pain killers can take a toll on your body in the long run. There are side-effects associated with pain killers. Therefore, it is best to opt for natural remedies which can relieve your pain as well as eradicate the infection.
Some of the effective home remedies on how to get rid of a toothache without pain pills-
Star fruit juice:
Fresh juice extracted from star fruit can be consumed twice a day. It will give you relieve from a toothache.
Ice packs or raw ice cubes can be used to relief toothache instantly. Place a pack of ice or raw ice on the affected tooth for some time. The cold effect of ice will numb the nerves and give you instant pain relief.
Alcohols such as whisky and vodka can be used to numb the pain. Soak a cotton ball in a whisky or vodka and press the cotton dipped in alcohol onto the toothache area. Also you can take a sip of whisky and hold it for few minute inside your affected tooth. Then spit it out. Both the ways are effective in numbing the nerves and relieving from a toothache.
Garlic with rock salt:
Take a clove of garlic and apply little bit of rock salt on it. Then apply this garlic on the toothache. The antibacterial action in the garlic will instantly alleviate the tooth pain.
Onion to relief pain:
Onion contains antibacterial properties. Place few slices of cut onion on the aching tooth to get instant pain relief. Eating onions daily can help in eliminating bacteria and preventing dental problems.
Bay berry with vinegar:
Mix a bark of bay berry with little vinegar (acetic acid) to make a paste and apply it on the affected tooth. It will give you a soothing effect and relief toothache. You can mix it with some hydrogen peroxide solution too. This will enhance its effectiveness. The bacteria will be killed hence, reducing the pain.
Ginger roots are effective. Chew fresh ginger roots and it will give you instant relief from toothache.
Wheat grass mouthwash:
Wheat grass is one of the home remedies on how to get rid of a toothache without pain pills. Crush few saplings of wheat brass and use the juice as a mouth wash. Wheat grass juice can also be consumed. The antibiotic components in the wheat grass will eliminate the bacteria as well as the infection.
- Home Remedies for a Toothache
- Effective Toothache Home Remedies for Instant Relief!
- Top 12 Home Remedies for a Toothache!
- Easily Available, Most Renowned Home Remedies for Tooth Pain!
- What Does It Mean When A Toothache Pain Spreads Throughout Your Body Or Face?
- The Best Painkillers for a Toothache
- How to Get Rid of a Toothache
- An Overview of How to Get Rid of a Toothache
- What is a natural remedy for a toothache to get instant relief?
- What are the Best Foods to Eat While Suffering with a Toothache?
- Toothache –What is good for a Toothache besides Orajel and Anbesol?
- Teeth Whitening at Home Remedies
- Can You Go to the Emergency Room for a Toothache or Should You Wait for Your Dentist?
- What are some good home remedies for bad breath?
- How Much Aspirin or Ibuprofen are you Allowed to Take in on Day for a Toothache?- Solutions